OISC has joined forces with Adelaide United in the United Clubs Program. This program is designed to:
1. Provide an opportunity for local clubs to raise much needed funds to invest into their club and help in growing the game of football in S.A.
2. Provide an opportunity for clubs to participate in activities at Adelaide United Football Club (AUFC) home games where players can experience and enjoy football at the elite level in Australia.
3. Build a greater relationship between AUFC, the representative team for South Australia in the Hyundai A-League, and local football clubs in the state.
4. To assist in growing AUFC through support of club membership.
• 15% cash rebate on the total number of memberships sold (rebates given on new memberships only i.e. excludes 2015/16 members renewing their memberships)
• 20% cash rebate on products purchased from rhinoaustralia.com (excl. team wear
• Plus the following extra benefits based on the number of memberships sold:
• Right to use the AUFC & United Clubs logo (*this does not include usage permission for your club sponsors)
• Chance to win one of 10 x Rhino Sports Packs valued at $200 each (excl. team wear)
• Chance to win flights and tickets for 4 people to travel to the Hyundai A-League Grand Final courtesy of Experience Sport. Awarded to the club, to distribute or fundraise at their discretion
• Other offers from new partners may become available soon!
• Chance to be selected as an AUFC Match Day Community Club (your team will participate in pre-match activity and half time). This includes tickets to attend the match you are selected for
• Chance to win one of 20 x $500 Macron team wear vouchers
• 1 x Adelaide United authentic Macron jersey signed by the full senior squad
• Chance to win one of 10 x $250 IGA vouchers
• 50 x General Admission tickets to an AFC Champions League match at Coopers Stadium
• Chance to win 1 x $1,000 IGA voucher
• Chance to win the starting 11 player worn & signed jerseys from AUFC vs Western Sydney (Rd 27)
SIGN UP TODAY
• Log on to GOREDS.com.au and select your membership.
• Select “Old Ignatians’ Soccer Club” as your Associated Grassroots Club on the New Registration Page then complete your membership registration and you’ve not only signed up to support the Reds in 2016/17 but you’ve also supported OISC in the process (only memberships purchased between 15 Aug & 25 Dec can be part of the program for the club rebate).