- Women’s Training will recommence on Monday, May 18th at Glenunga
- Men’s Training will recommence on Tuesday, May 19th 6:45 for 7pm SHARP start at Glenunga
DO NOT ATTEND if in the prior 14 days you have been unwell, had flu or respiratory like symptoms or been in contact with a known case of COVID-19.
ATTENDANCE & ARRIVAL AT TRAINING
Training numbers at sessions are strictly capped, please ensure that you are aware of the arrival at training process outlined below.
- Each Sunday the club will send a link via text requesting you indicate your attendance at sessions for the week. Please open the link and respond yes/no to whether you will be attending one or both of the sessions for that week. YOU MUST RESPOND TO THIS IRRESPECTIVE OF WHETHER YOU ARE OR AREN’T ATTENDING ONE OR BOTH SESSIONS as we need a clear indication of numbers due to the strict cap on numbers allowed.
- Men’s Training will commence at 7pm SHARP on Tuesday & Thursday nights. Players MUST NOT arrive more than 15 minutes prior to training commencing and need to remain in their car until 5 minutes before training commences.
- On arrival at the venue you will be immediately directed by a coach or official to a pitch number (see diagram below). You MUST immediately go to that pitch with your belongings and place them alongside the pitch (e.g. DO NOT go and leave your bag up by the clubroom or on garden bed, DO NOT stop and chat to anyone).
- IF YOU DO NOT REPLY TO THE LINK CONFIRMING YOUR ATTENDANCE YOU MAY NOT BE PERMITTED TO TRAIN
There are a number of VERY STRICT rules and restrictions in Football SA’s step 1 return to training plan which SA Health and government authorities have outlined MUST be followed at all times. Please ensure that you are familiar with all of these.
- Players are to come already prepared and dressed to train and MUST NOT arrive more than 15 minutes prior to training commencing and need to remain in the car until 5 minutes before training commencing to avoid gatherings. (Male Players- Please ensure you bring a light and dark shirt to train in).
- Training of non-contact drills is to be conducted in small groups (no more than 10 players in total per pitch/group) with social distancing of 1.5m between players. The number of players that we can have training at Glenunga at any one time is STRICTLY LIMITED to facilitate social distancing.
- Handling of equipment (including balls) is to be kept to a minimum.
- CHANGEROOMS WILL BE UNAVAILABLE, and will be locked at all times (toilets will be available)
- You MUST bring your own drink bottle, NO SHARING of drink bottles is permitted.
- Players are to leave the venue immediately after training has concluded. (i.e. no hanging around chatting after training like usual, grab your bag and go). You will be moved on if you do not do this. Training will conclude in a staged manner by team to limit the number of people leaving the ground at any one time.
We also STRONGLY RECOMMMEND that all players carry and use hand sanitiser frequently through the training session.
TRAINING ATTENDANCE REGISTRATION
The club is required to maintain a record of attendance for each session. This is designed to both ensure that we do not exceed gathering limits that are in place and to assist in contact tracing if required.
COVID SAFE APP
The club strongly recommends that all members download the COVID Safe App as this is an additional and necessary safeguard to aid the fight against COVID-19
For further details on the return to training requirements set out by FootballSA please click here
It is imperative that we all follow these rules and requirements at all times as if we do this then we will be able to help move forward toward a more regular way of life including a return to matches a lot sooner and safer.