We are pleased to confirm following the emergence from lock down the following details regarding return to training and competition.
- Men’s Training will recommence on Thursday, July 29th 6:30pm for 6:45pm SHARP start at Glenunga
- Women’s Training will recommence on Wednesday, August 4th at Glenunga
WE REMIND ALL MEMBERS DO NOT ATTEND IF YOU ARE UNWELL OR HAVE BEEN TO ANY EXPOSURE SITE AND HAVE BEEN REQUIRED TO QUARANTINE OR IF YOU ARE SELF-ISOLATING AWAITING A COVID-19 TEST RESULT.
- Masks are MANDATORY in all indoor public spaces of Glenunga Hub (Ensure you have a mask with you at all times)
- QR Code Check-in is MANDATORY
- Observe social distancing requirements at ALL TIMES
- Capacity within the Glenunga Hub is limited to one person per four square metres (25%) and all food and beverages MUST be consumed while seated with no communal consumption
RECOMMENCEMENT OF SEASON 2021 MATCHES
SAASL have confirmed that matches will recommence on Saturday August 7th with Round 14 for Div 1/5 and Round 16 for Div 4/8 as per the original league fixtures. Rounds 15-18 for Div 1/5 and Rounds 17-21 will all be played as scheduled on their original dates against their original opponents. Matches that were scheduled for Saturday 24 July will now be played on Saturday August 14th and matches that were scheduled for Saturday 31 July will now be played on Saturday 18 September. The B Grade Cup Quarter Final originally scheduled for Saturday 14 August will now be played on Saturday 25 September with the Semi Final and Final in the following weekends should the B’s progress.
The women’s season will recommence on Sunday August 8th per the original fixture. Matches that were scheduled to be played on Sunday 25 July (Round 14 home game vs Modbury Jets) will now be played on Sunday 22 August. All other matches for the women’s season have not been affected.